PARISH NEWS & UPDATES
WELCOME TO BOOTERSTOWN PARISH
If you live near Booterstown, or if you reach us through our website, you are welcome to join us in whatever way you can.
Our aim is to bring the people of God to eternal life
- Through the teachings of Jesus Christ
- By means of worship, example, witness, formation and caring
- Through Christian spirituality
- By contributing to the creation of a sense of community within the parish
- By promoting peace and co-operation in the wider community
- Through care of our planet, Earth.
MAP & DIRECTIONS
County Dublin Level 3 Restrictions will remain in effect for 3 weeks until midnight 27 October
NO Saturday Vigil 6:00pm for Sunday Mass
NO Sunday Mass 9:00am & 11:00am
Sunday Mass 10:00am via WEBCAM Only
Weekday Mass: 10:00am daily via WEBCAM
Church: Will open 10:45am daily (Monday – Sunday, inclusive) for quiet personal prayer
Eucharistic Adoration: Tuesdays 10:45am to 10:00pm
Parish Office: Tuesday to Friday inclusive, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Please refer to local church websites directly for their current mass schedules & guidelines during this time
No confession available at this time
DONATIONS TO THE PARISH
Booterstown Parish relies upon your financial support to run various services within the Parish and to maintain the Church. If you would like to make a donate you can contribute in a number of ways:
- By filling out a Standing Order form and committing to a regular payment – monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually.
- By clicking on the DONATE button. This will bring you to a number of options. You can donate directly to Parish funds AND/OR donate to Diocese’s funds, which are usually done through the collections at Mass.
- You can also of course call in to the Parish Office and make a contribution there.
If you contribute €250 or more per annum, we can claim back tax from the Revenue if you complete a Form CHY3. For example: a payment of €250 enables us to claim back an additional €112.32. A payment of €1,000 enables us to claim back €449.27. Further information is outlined on the form.
Without your support it would not be possible to keep the Church and the Parish Pastoral Centre open. We are extremely grateful for any donation that you can make. If you are able to commit to a regular contribution, our preference is that you complete the Standing Order form.
We really appreciate your support at all times but especially at this challenging time. Thank you, take care, stay safe and God Bless.