Our Parish Pastoral Centre has been open a few months now and a number of activities are scheduled on an ongoing basis. If you haven’t come by yet – getting involved in one of these activities is a great way to see the new centre and meet people from the community.
Ongoing activities at the Pastoral Centre include:
- Keep Fit Classes for Seniors Mondays 10.30-11.30
- Youth Club Mondays 1.30 – 3 p.m. Contact email@example.com
- Christian Meditation Mondays 7.30 – 8 pm (please be seated by 7.25 pm)
- Pilates with Grainne Tuesdays, 9.15 – 10.15. Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 (0)87 6370502
- Yoga with Helena Tuesdays 7.30 – 8.30 p.m. (teens and adults). Enquiries to +353 (0)86 1652436
- Ballet Classes with Isabelle Ashe Theatre Arts Thursdays 2.30 p.m. (ages from two and a half to eighteen years). Enquiries to email@example.com or +353 (0)86 4405505
- Social Bridge on Fridays, 1.45 pm. Table Money €5 (all proceeds to reduce the debt on our Pastoral Centre). No partner required. Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 (0)1 2880261
- Morning coffe
e and tea is served on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 am to 11:30 am in ‘Café 67’. There is a €2 donation for tea/coffee (including a heat-up and a biscuit!) As soon as we have more volunteers available, we hope to extend this to a Monday-Friday service. Call in for Tea/Coffee and chat.
Important Notice for Parents and Guardians in relation to Child Safeguarding: Parents and Guardians should be aware that the Pastoral Centre is a public building and should ensure that their child does not enter the centre unaccompanied. Each child must be accompanied by a parent/guardian when visiting the toilet in the centre or attending